TERMS & CONDITIONS
Advance payment is required when you book a session with me.
* If payment is not received within two working days of me accepting the session, the provisional booking will be cancelled.
* No refund shall be given to any cancellation within 48 hours of your booking.
* You MUST text me on the day of your booking, no less than 2 hours before to confirm and receive the full address.
* All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless cancelled no less than 48 hours before your booking.
* The client will not attend the session under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* The client is over the age of 21, and shall not bring anyone under the age of 21 onto the premises.
WHY DO I HAVE TO TEXT ON THE DAY OF MY BOOKING?
I live rurally and I have to travel in especially to open the studio up and prepare it in advance of your arrival. If you do not confirm via text on the day, this means we assume you can't make the booking and therefore you forfeit the appointment. Communication is key.
I TEXT YOU ON THE DAY TO SAY I CAN'T MAKE IT, WHY CAN'T I CHANGE THE DATE OR GET A REFUND?
I am a sole trader and run a small business, and same-day cancellations means I loose out on not just money, but allowing someone else who wanted to hire the studio at the same date and time. It is a strict one hire on the premises at the one time. If you book the studio and wish to not turn up or cancel on that day, we find it incredibly difficult, sometimes impossible to fill that slot with such short notice. This is why we cannot offer refunds or allow you to transfer your hire to another date within 48 hours of your booking.
WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME THE ADDRESS UNTIL I CONFIRM?
This is a small, clandestine business that relies on its reputation for discretion and privacy. We do not give anyone the address until they have booked, paid and then confirmed on the day 2 hours prior to the booking.
HOW CAN I BE SURE ITS CLEAN?
We at Abstrakt.Me Studios pride ourselves on hygiene, and aseptic techniques are practised. We use medical-grade enzyme destroyers on all surfaces, as well as a disinfectant on the floor after ALL SESSIONS. All implements are wiped with an antibacterial solution also.